Calling all Brits! Wondering what the future holds? You are invited to our upcoming seminars – “Israel InSight”. Discover what hope and inspiration Israel offers Olim and other insightful people.
Sep 18 6.30 pm – Manchester “The Shrubberies” / Sep 19 6.30 pm – London JW3
Also available for Private Meetings
Specialist UK and Israeli speakers:
- Leon Harris – UK/Israeli Accountant: What a wonderful place Israel is for business and investment….
- Jeremy Leboff of Sobell Rhodes, UK Chartered Accountants: The UK side of investing in Israeli property and business for UK residents (in London only)
- Matthew Bortnick – Israeli Real Estate Agent: Israeli property – how the bricks and mortar stack up
- Gideon Cohen & Lisa Segelov – Israeli Lawyers: Israeli property and other matters – how to avoid legal calamities
- Marilyn McKeever – UK Tax Lawyer: Escaping the UK tax net – UK residence and domicile rules
- Steven Feigenbaum – Israeli Wealth Manager: Diversifying your UK assets – Investment options in Israel and abroad
- Naomi Feltham & Avrahum Sanger – Foreign Exchange Specialists – Navigating around volatile markets and rising property prices
“The Shrubberies” address: Prestwich Hebrew Congregation, Bury New Road, Prestwich, Manchester
JW3 address: 341-351 Finchley Rd, London NW3 6ET
Admission free. Kosher refreshments.
To register or advertise: firstname.lastname@example.org
In these troubled times, Israel offers the best deal in town!